Your Free Estimate
Complete a simple form with a few details and we'll be in touch.
Your Free Estimate
Complete a simple form with a few details and we’ll be in touch.
ENJOY MORE GREEN
We are focused on quality because that’s what we are best at and that’s what you deserve.
Contact us for any of the following services:
Emerald Ash Borer and Tree Care:
- Emerald Ash Borer Treatments: Our staff of Sioux Falls Licensed Arborists will guarantee 99.8% survival rate. Our patented process includes surgically injecting “Tree-Age” directly into the Ash tree to provide it with 2 years of protection. We serviced more trees in Sioux Falls and the surrounding areas in 2018. Trees Breathe Life.
- Tree Deep-Root Fertilization: Equity Green has tree programs that will supply your plants the vital nutrients necessary for them to thrive. Our spring and fall deep root fertilizations has been shown to increase size, health, and vigor of all plants.
- Apple-scab: The applications will protect your ornamental crab trees from fungus. They typically need to be treated 2-3 times per season to ensure a healthy season. Applications are repeated yearly.
- Tree Spraying: We treat trees for a variety of fungus and insect issues. Contact us for an Arborist Consultation.
Lawn Fertilization and Weed Controls:
- Fertilization: Professionals apply patented slow release granular fertilizer contains all of the essential nutrients, including a patented “root enhancer”. Equity Greens’ “Cadillac blend” fertilizer will give your lawn what it needs to thrive!
- Weed Controls: We typically use 4-5 different products throughout the season to give your lawn what it needs during each season. No matter what “weed” your lawn may have we have the cure.
- You can rest assured your lawn will get the best products in the area. We guarantee results!
Mowing, Spring Power Raking, and Fall Clean Ups:
- Mowing: Ground Professionals cut your lawn like its their own. It’s vital to you lawn it get exactly what it needs. Fresh blades, trimmed properly, and multiple directions will optimize your experience. Allow us to provide your lawn with the essential care it deserves.
- Power Raking: Your lawn needs to be “power raked” and or “de-thached” every other year if the thatch layer is more than 1″. It should be done in the spring prior to warming temperatures.
- Fall Clean Ups: We utilize the newest and best equipment possible to ensure your cleaning needs are met.
Aeration, and Slit Seeding:
- Aeration: This essential service will allow your lawns root system to absorb more air, water, and nutrients essential for health and vigor. Aeration can be done both spring and fall. Its vital to your lawns health its done at least every other year.
- Slit Seeding: This service will give your existing or new lawn exactly what it needs to thrive. Shady lawns should be seeding in the Spring. Any others between August 15th and October is best. Contact us today.
Tree and Shrub Trimming and Removal:
- Tree Trimming and Removal: Before you cut your “Dead” tree down consult with our Arborist team. If your tree needs to be taken down we can do everything from A-Z. Stump Grinding is available.
- Shrub pruning is necessary to shape your shrubs and perennials accordingly. This service can be done any month of the season depending each species.
Irrigation and Sprinkler System Start up and Winterization:
- Sprinkler System Spring Start Up: We will start up your system, adjust all of your sprinkler heads, and make any necessary repairs. We will also set your sprinklers to water in a fashion that’s the most efficient.
- Repairs: Anything your irrigation system needs we can provide at any time during the season. Contact us today to allow our team of Irrigation Specialists to give your system exactly what it needs.
- Sprinkler System Winterizing: Proper winterizing is essential to long term success. We use the two system method to ensure your system is 100% water free. Any and all repairs necessary will be noted for repair the following spring.
Snow Removal and Ice Control:
- Snow Removal: Equity Green utilizes the newest and best equipment possible. We service very large commercial properties. Our team prides itself on keeping people safe. Our goal is to provide the highest quality services available in Sioux Falls. Our group of front end loaders can move up to 8 acres per hour. Our experienced operators know snow and will manage your property with the up-most care. Our sidewalk crews use Polaris and Sno-Rators to make sure your sidewalks are clear and free of ice.
- Ice Control: Slip and Fall Accidents happen. When you choose Equity Green the dedication to your property will lessen your risk. We use both liquid and granular ice melts to ensure an ice free environment. We treat parking lots with a combination of Road Salt and liquid Magic Salt. Our products will melt down to -35 degrees. Contact us today to keep your clientele safe.
Our lawn looks the best it ever has! Our neighbors have even commented on how great it is.Cliff & Yelina M
Looking forward to a continued bug free house and a beautiful, green, weed-free yard!Barb M
We are very happy with how the lawn has turned out!Bob B
Wow, my lawn hasn’t looked this good since I seeded it!Andy G
Equity Green Lawn Care is locally owned and family operated business.
Our Service Areas
Sioux Falls SD, Brandon SD, Tea SD, Harrisburg SD, Hartford SD, Baltic SD, Dell Rapids SD, Larchwood IA, Inwood IA, Canton SD, Beresford SD, Alcester SD, Lennox SD, Worthing SD, Elk Point SD, Sioux City IA, Sergeant Bluff IA, North Sioux City SD, McCook Lake SD, Wynstone SD, and Jefferson SD.