When you’re choosing a lawn and grounds maintenance company, you should ask yourself a few questions. Will they provide us excellent customer service, the latest and newest products, value, and continuous care for our lawn and landscape? If you answered yes to any of these questions, now is the time to contact us. At Equity Green we are concerned about your lawn, landscape, and snow removal needs. It’s our passion to help your create the ABSOLUTE best lawn possible. We are focused on quality because that’s what we are best at and that’s what you deserve. Equity Green Lawn Care, demand excellence!
Our areas of expertise include:
- Fertilization and Weed Control: We apply patented slow release fertilizer with all the essential nutrients, and also a patented “root enhancer” to help your lawn looks its best.
- Mowing: We mow your lawn with the newest and best equipment possible. If you want to best cut possible, contact us today.
- Sprinkler System Spring Start Up: We will start up your system, adjust all of your sprinkler heads, and make any necessary repairs. We will also set your sprinklers to water in a fashion that’s the most efficient.
- Sprinkler System Winterizing: Equity Green will turn off your water, blow out all your zones, and check for possible issues you could have next season.
- Lawn Seeding: We can slit-seed your existing or new lawn to help create a thick, healthy, dark green lawn. Results are guaranteed if we set up your watering system.
- Deep-root fertilization for trees and shrubs: Your trees and shrubs will flourish with our slow release fertilizers injected into the root system of the plants.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Insect and Disease sprays will help protect your landscape from 90+ insects and any fungus and disease pressure your landscape may encounter.
- Aeration: Aeration is the best thing you can do for your lawn. We recommend it in the Spring and Fall to create a thick, healthy, green lawn.
- Perimeter Pest Control: We can spray around the foundation of your home or business. It will eliminate ants, fleas, ticks, earwigs, and over 90 different insects.
- Power Raking: Power Raking should be done typically in the Spring for the best results. We also offer this service in the Fall.
- Spring & Fall Clean Ups: We can eradicate all leaves, tree branches, and debris left over from winter.
- Tree & Shrub Trimming: We offer light tree trimming as well as shrub trimming and clean up.
- Snow Removal: Commercial and Home Owners Associations are welcome!
- We service Sioux Falls SD, Brandon SD, Tea SD, Harrisburg SD, Hartford SD, Baltic SD, Dell Rapids, Sioux City IA, Sergeant Bluff IA, North Sioux City SD, McCook Lake SD, Wynstone, and Jefferson SD. Contact us today for all your lawn and landscape needs!